Commercial Lighting Systems
At Decorum we have considerable experience designing, installing and commissioning complex Lighting Control Systems to a variety of buildings operating in the Commercial sector. A Decorum designed Lighting Control Systems can dramatically reduce costs and energy usage at the same time as assisting the day-to-day functionality of a building.
Our Commercial Lighting Control solutions have been designed and programmed to include the following functionalities:
- Automated Switching of lighting via PIR/MP Sensors (ensuring that, when an area is not in use, lights are switched off).
- Automatic adjustment of light levels between dusk and dawn, compensating for reduced levels of natural light and maintaining an efficient, productive level of light at all times.
- Extending the life of mandatory low energy fluorescent lighting using dimming technology.
- Control of ALL lighting via Touchscreen/iPad/PC/etc. from numerous locations (i.e. control rooms within Stadia switching floodlights/building lighting/external lights.
- Emergency Lighting Testing.
- Integration of DMX/Effects/Stage lighting.
As well as design providing Commercial Lighting Design our services can include completing first fix cabling through to full installation of Lighting equipment, commissioning and ongoing maintenance.
- For more information see our resources page.